Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wednesday

Hello again, I'm pleased to report I am not high anymore. Kid, stay off the drugs. Unless it's weed. But like everything, moderation is key. Anyways, so I'm listening to this singer called Lights. My friend Lauren, who is Carolyn's best friend, told me about her while we were on AIM today. I'd also like to say it's taking me a rather long time to write today. I'm pretty distracted right now. I got a lot on my mind. I'm also talking to Lauren, texting Meagan to make sure she's ok, and talking to Patt with two t's about computer programing. See, in my biology class, people like to be complete morons, and since my school has a public, everyone has access, network drive, when these kids start crap, i start playing with batchfiles. What I do is create a real pain in the ass one that will crash, but not damage, their computers, and then name it something that they will click on. Then they click, loose all their work, and get yelled at by our teacher, Slow Lois, the Passive Aggressive Native American Wilder Beast, as we have affectionately named her. She's blind as a brick. I know the saying is as a bat, but a bat can see better. And she hears very little. I do nothing in class. Nothing. Except text, and make fun of the class prostitute. Yes, I am being mean, no I'm not exaggerating. I'll be back later, but Meg's pretty upset, so I'm gonna go make sure she's ok. Merry Christmas

(MGMT- Electric Feel)

No comments:

Post a Comment