It's 4:55 PM as I start this first post. I have decided this while sitting in my humble bedroom in rural Connecticut. I had a pretty usual day, and well, like lately the day wasn't all too bad, but I'm still as miserable as before. It's actually a pretty long story of why I am. It's really my fault, and I can't really blame anyone else. It's stupid anyways. It's about girls. And well, it's pretty complicated. We'll get into it in the future. But anyways, not to be narcissistic, but I guess I should tell you about myself. I'm a 16 year old guy. Brown hair, and blue/green eyes. Everyone says, "Hey! You're that kid from Juno". Well, I'm not but I guess I look like Michael Cera. It's kinda sketchy how similar we look. I'm not too skilled. I'm a bad student. It's not my fault my teachers are boring and I just can't concentrate. I'm always thinking about Katherine, or being pissed at Demi. I guess that's what this whole thing will become: A sophisticated public diary. If it does, don't make a play out of it. I'm struggling in life, to find happiness. I've done some things people think is wrong, but I don't think they are. And this frustrates me because the girl who I adore the most will never talk to me again if she found out. But it's ok for another kid to do the same. Oh, I'm talking about drugs. I tried marijuana over the weekend. It's not too bad. Numbs the pain, but I wish I didn't have the pain. So, I do the stupid thing and mask it. Well, I'm gonna leave for now. I'll be back either later or tomorrow. Have a good one-Tyler.
(So, down here I'm gonna write what song was playing in my iTunes when I finish writing.) (Bo Burnham-Love Is...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment