Tuesday, December 22, 2009

It's Tuesday

It's Tuesday. And...I'm really sorta high. Like on weed. The drug. DEA shit? Yeah. Anyways I'm doing good thanks for awesome i mean asking. And I'm really high. I've never gone this far, but I'm ok thanks for asking. Any ways how are you? That's good. I bet Nicks gonna read this and laugh. I bet he his at home, except I haven't posted so that makes no sense, right? Good. Ok, so I'm really baked Hi Katherine! I love you!!! Ok i'm gonna go now so yeah so bye. Oh, so i got really messed up on weed and whilst haha big word.I sniffed my weed. :-D. Ok so...i was high big time on likde fuck the spelling ima not ccare and tyopes it all on my alone now. so myuch easier noww. haha. im really high. umm. ok yeah so whilst spinning and baking i upchucked like a lot and made nick sick butr he no fupuckingyy haha. ByE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment